Sarcoma UK is a national charity that funds vital research, offers support for anyone affected by sarcoma cancer and campaigns for better treatments. It is the only cancer charity in the UK focusing on all types of sarcoma.
Where everyone affected by sarcoma cancer has the treatment, care and support they need.
To ensure everyone affected by sarcoma receives the best treatment, care, information and support available and to create the treatments of the future.
What we do
- Drive awareness of sarcoma cancer
- Find answers through funding sarcoma research
- Provide information and support to anyone affected by sarcoma cancer
- Campaign for better treatments and to improve standards of care
- More people will survive sarcoma
- More will be known about the causes of sarcoma
- Everyone affected by sarcoma will have access to the best treatment and care
About the organisation
We are a relatively young charity that supports a strong, caring and mutually-supportive community. We are staffed by a small team managed by a board of trustees (comprising a balanced mix of those with personal experience of sarcoma and those that don't), and supported by experts in the sarcoma field.
Sarcoma UK was founded by Roger Wilson CBE, a sarcoma patient. Read Roger's insight into the Quality Standard and how it will help make things better for patients.
We receive no government funding and rely solely on generous voluntary donations and the energy and imagination of our tireless fundraisers.
We keep our administration and running costs to a minimum which means that more of your money goes directly to funding vital research.
You are very welcome to join us.