Speak to your sarcoma clinical nurse specialist or a member of your medical team and ask them to make a referral to a rehabilitation team.
You may not automatically be referred to rehabilitation services by your medical team, so it is important to ask at the earliest opportunity for a referral.
- North of England Bone and Soft Tissue Tumour Service/ Newcastle Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Greater Manchester and Oswestry Sarcoma Service (GMOSS)/ Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital Oswestry/Manchester Royal Infirmary/The Christie NHS Foundation Trust Manchester
- Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Birmingham
- OXSARC - The Oxford Sarcoma Service/ Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre
- The London Sarcoma Service/ Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust/University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Scottish Sarcoma Network
- Northern Ireland
- South Wales