Please read these terms and conditions carefully, if you do not agree to all of the following terms and conditions for use of this website, please leave this website immediately.
Acceptance of these terms
The use of these World Wide Web pages of Sarcoma UK (referred to as " we” / “ our” / “ us") is subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
As a user of this website (referred to as " you” / “ your"), your use will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The copyright in material on these web pages and the database right in this website is either owned by or licensed to us and is protected by the laws of the United Kingdom, international treaties and all other applicable intellectual property laws.
You are permitted to retrieve and display content from this website on the device from which you initially accessed or downloaded it and you may print a single copy of individual pages on paper, solely for your personal non-commercial use.
Any unauthorised downloading, retransmission, or other copying or modification of any of the contents of any of these web pages may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action.
You may not republish any of the content of this website in any manner without our prior written consent. Requests to republish, redistribute or syndicate content should be addressed to email@example.com
You may only create a link to our website homepage at www.sarcoma.org.uk
on the condition that you do not do any of the following:-
- Create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this website;
- In any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
- Misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us; or
- Create a link from a website which contains content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
You may not create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the content of this website without our prior written permission.
You may not:-
- Remove any news source identification, copyright notices, trade mark notices, or other notices or proprietary restrictions from any of the material or information contained in these web pages;
- Use any graphics from this website separately from accompanying text; or
- Modify documents or related graphics on this website (or reproductions in other media of such documents or related graphics) in any way.
You agree not to send unsolicited e-mails for the purposes of advertising or market research to the e-mail addresses provided on this website.
Nothing on this website constitutes a binding offer by us to perform any service or provide any goods.
“Sarcoma UK”, “Sarcoma UK – The bone and soft tissue cancer charity” and the logo appearing on our website are all trade marks of ours which may or may not be registered in the country from which you are accessing this website. In addition, certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs for the pages of this website may also constitute trade names or unregistered trade marks of ours. The display of any trade names or trade marks on this website does not imply that any licence has been granted to you to use the same.
Third party trade marks
All other company and product names together with all other third party devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs as may be referred to on the pages of this website from time to time, are the trade marks of their respective owners and are exhibited only in such a manner as is intended to be for the benefit of such trade mark owners: we intend no infringement of such trade marks.
The appearance or absence of products, services, companies, organisations, home pages or other web pages on this website does not imply any endorsement or non-endorsement thereof by us.
This section contains provisions which restrict the extent to which we are liable to you for any loss you may suffer in connection with your use of this website.
Please read the following section carefully and if you do not agree to these conditions, please leave this website immediately.
The information, materials and functions contained in this website (including text, graphics, links or other items) are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind and may be out of date or may otherwise contain errors or omissions. The information is for general purposes and guidance only and does not purport to constitute professional advice.
Although acceptance of advertisements on our website for goods or services provided by third parties is subject to our discretion, we do not accept liability in respect of any such advertisements.
Sarcoma UK complies with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) cookie regulation. In computing, cookies are small text files that help organise and store browsing information.
We also use a number of other cookies (has_js, Drupal.tableDrag.showWeight, Drupal.toolbar.collapsed) that are essential to the operation of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information and are always set.
The provision by us of a link to another website does not constitute any authorisation by us to you to access materials held at that location, nor is it evidence of any endorsement by us of the material held there.
We do not exclude liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal to exclude or to attempt to exclude.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all other liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or to a third party in connection with:-
- The use, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website or the material on such websites; or
- This website (or any websites linked to this website) in any other way.
For the avoidance of doubt, this exclusion of liability extends to (but is not limited to) loss or damage due to:-
- Errors or omissions from information, materials or functions in or of this website (or any websites linked to this website);
- Business interruption resulting from the use or inaccessibility of this website (or any websites linked to this website);
- Collaboration with any third party as a result of using our website (we will not in any way be construed as a party to such collaboration, nor shall we be liable in any way for the dealings you may have with that third party);
- Viruses, worms, trojans or other hostile computer programs that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from this website (or any websites linked to this website);
- Computer failure resulting for any reason from the use of this website (or any websites linked to this website); or
Our relationship with you
Transfer of rights / obligations
We are registered with The Register of Charities - Charity Commission under registration number 1139869 and company limited by guarantee in England & Wales under the registration number 7487432.
We are registered with Companies House [Reg. 7487432]. Our professional title is SARCOMA UK and it has been granted in England and Wales.
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1988 [Reg. Z2577910] with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
The full name of our charity and company is Sarcoma UK
We shall endeavour to respond to any communication received by us as quickly as we can.