Help raise vital funds and get people talking by having a collection box in your local area.
A fantastic way to help the sarcoma community is to have a collection box. Not only will get you get people talking about sarcoma, you will also raise vital funds.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Looking after collection tins in your local community. This could be at a location you own or by asking locations such as pubs, corner shops etc., to place a collection box on their premises.
- Regularly check on collection boxes, liaising with contacts at collection box locations to ensure boxes are secure and emptied.
- Count funds and donate to Sarcoma UK.
- Keep in frequent contact with Sarcoma UK’s team about location of boxes, when funds are being sent in and any changes in circumstances.
- This is a long-term role, but you will be able to choose box collection times at your convenience.
If you are, then you would make a fantastic Sarcoma UK Collection Box Coordinator! Please let us know by filling out our form.