Help cheer Team Sarcoma and be a part of our Cheer Squad.
Every year, the people who run marathons or cycle hundreds of miles for Sarcoma UK tell us that seeing smiling faces and hearing chants and claps of our volunteers made all the difference.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Setting up and taking down cheering stations, using our materials.
- Cheering, clapping and waving on Sarcoma UK challenge participants.
- Creating a positive and friendly atmosphere, welcoming supporters and visitors to the cheering station.
- Representing Sarcoma UK, embodying the values of the charity.
- This is an ad hoc role, when events and challenges are taking place in your area. Most of these will be weekends
(majority Sundays) and could involve early starts.
If you are, then you would make a fantastic Sarcoma UK Cheerer! Please let us know by filling out the form below.