Our charity advocates are a key part of our charity and they are often our supporter’s highlight at events.
We often get asked if someone from the charity would attend a local event, and unfortunately the staff team can’t always attend. This is where our volunteers step in.
What you can expect from the role:
- Attending various different events in your local area
- Giving speeches to a range of audiences; from WI groups to gala ball attendees.
- Raising awareness by talking about sarcoma, as well as how donations and support for Sarcoma UK will help people affected by the disease.
- The role will be regionally based and ad hoc. Events are held throughout the year and can be weekends and weekdays, daytime or evenings.
- Passionate about raising sarcoma awareness
- A confident speaker
- Approachable and friendly
- Knowledgeable about sarcoma and Sarcoma UK
If you are, then you would make a fantastic Sarcoma UK Advocate! Please let us know by filling out the form below.