Only limited by your imagination.
Some jump out of planes and some bake cakes. Some hold gala balls while others (like Daniel and Antony Woodcock) drive from Peking to Paris!
Every year hundreds of people all over the UK raise vital funds for Sarcoma UK in all sorts of ways.
Fundraising is a fun way to get friends and family together and it helps to get the word out there about Sarcoma UK and the vital work we do. We'll even send you posters, wristbands, balloons and more in our fundraisers pack.
Find the fundraiser that's right for you and your friends here.
- Check out some of the things you can arrange at home or where you work.
- Take a challenge: run, cycle, hike or jump out of a plane.
- Organise a ball or dinner
- Get your community group or school/university involved.
- Need some posters, invites, sponsorship forms...? We have all these and more.
- Look at all the amazing things people have done in the Fundraisers Gallery
- Check out Sarcoma UK's Handy Guide to Fundraising
Need help? Just get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7250 8271.