Getting your colleagues or team involved in raising funds for Sarcoma UK isn't just about doing silly things for fun, you know.
Tell the boss that a company's participation in fundraising activities is good for team building, enhances productivity and strengthens your profile in the community.
- Nominate us for Charity of the Year scheme
- Advertise our events & challenges on the intranet
- Provide ‘Match-Funding’ for any money you/your team raise
- Sponsor a Sarcoma UK event or campaign
- Choose Sarcoma UK for payroll giving
Got the all clear? Ok, let's do silly things...
- Swap Shop at lunchtime (books, clothes, gadgets)
- Any boys in the office fancy a wax?
- Get your boss to donate a day’s holiday and auction it
- Have a feeling about the Grand National or X Factor? Organise a sweepstake.
- Casual Friday. Wear your jeans to work and pay for the privilege
Seriously though, we are happy to introduce ourselves to your team and educate your staff on this rare form of cancer. No matter how big or small your company, get in touch so we can arrange a meeting with you. As well as helping bring about real change for people with sarcoma, it would genuinely benefit us both.
Tell us what you're doing
We love to hear what people are getting up to on our behalf! Tell us about your event and we'll send you a Sarcoma UK fundraising pack to help you get started. We have some materials to download too.
If it's a public event, we can promote it online.
Show us what you've done