Richard Whitehead, our current and first ever Patron is taking part in the World Para Athletics Championships at the Olympic Stadium, Stratford from Friday 14 July - 23 July 2017. Richard is a world record holder for athletes with a double amputation in both the full and half marathon, winning a gold medal in the 200m T42 Athletics event at the 2012 Paralympics.
We are offering an opportunity for groups of 5+ to attend any session at the World Para Athletics Championships for £5 per adult and £3 per child.
There are 2 finals Richard could be competing in:
- The T42 200m final is during Session 3, Saturday 15 July (19:00 - 22:45pm)
- The T42 100m final is during Session 7, Monday 17 July (19:00 - 22:15pm)
This is no maximum limit to the number of tickets a group can purchase at this rate.
- To access the offer, you enter a code at check out on the ticketing site.
- The GROUPS code automatically reduces the price of tickets to £5 per adult and £3 per child.
- The code will be live until the final session of the World Para Athletics Championships starts.