Plump the cushions, get a brew going and open those digestives.
Three times a year, over 7,000 copies of Connect fall through the letterboxes and inboxes of our community all over the UK.
Connect is packed with news, commentary and features about sarcoma. What's happening, who's making things happen and why.
It's a full-colour affair, filled with great photos of our supporters and friends. You'll get an insight into current research too, with both the scientists' and the patients' perspectives.
- Cover story: "One Man: 2,000 Miles" Richard Dunwoody takes on Japan for Sarcoma UK
- London Marathon - Join us in celebrating Team Sarcoma - smashing fundraising records
- Ruth Thomas - From accountant to PhD sarcoma researcher
- Sarcoma Awareness Week - Join our nationwide fundraising event and a Big Picnic
- Oodles more great stories and photos from the tireless sarcoma community