Sarcoma UK - Volunteer PolicyDownload
Support Team Sarcoma by providing a sports massage after they’ve completed their challenge.
What you can expect from the role:
- This is currently an annual role as part of the London Marathon, but might be expanded into other events.
- Support the team at the London Marathon after party in Westminster. You’ll be volunteering from 1pm-6pm (with breaks).
- Be part of an incredible event. The atmosphere at the party is unbelievable, with celebrating runners, family and friends.
- All food, refreshment and expenses covered.
Who we are looking for:
- Qualified sports therapists or physiotherapists.
- Enthusiastic. You will excited to be a part of the London Marathon experience, and helping Team Sarcoma recover from their huge challenge.
- Reliable. We’ll be letting the team know that you’ll be on hand to help them post-race, so we’re looking for volunteers who we can rely on to arrive punctually.
Our Sports Therapist places are now full for the 2020 London Marathon. If you would like to register your interest for the 2021 London Marathon or other future events, please fill in the registration form and we’ll be in touch.