Do you have a talent for public speaking and are passionate about raising sarcoma awareness? Then you might be the volunteer we’re looking for.
What you can expect from the role:
- Speaking in front of a range of audiences from school assemblies to WI groups, from gala ball attendees to music festival goers.
- The role will be regionally based and ad hoc. Events are held throughout the year and can be weekends and weekdays, daytime or evenings.
- Raising awareness by talking about sarcoma, as well as how donations and support for Sarcoma UK will help people affected by the disease.
- You may be required, when appropriate, to share your own experiences of sarcoma.
Who we are looking for:
- Confident speaker. You will be confident talking in an engaging way in front of a range of people and audience sizes.
- Reliable. We’re looking for people who we can rely on to get to events punctually.
- A good ambassador. As a small team we sadly can’t make it to every event, so you will be acting as a representative for the charity. We are looking for responsible people who are dedicated to and enthusiastic about the cause, whilst embodying Sarcoma UK’s values to maintain the organisation’s good reputation.
- Approachable and friendly. You may be required to talk one-to-one with supporters during an event, and answering questions about sarcoma or the charity.
If this is something you’d like to be involved in, please fill in the registration form and we’ll be in touch.