On occasion we need more hands in the office to support on projects. Whether you’re looking for office experience, or want to use previous experience of working in an office environment, we’d very much like to hear from you.
What you expect from the role:
- Supporting the team at our Head Office in London.
- An office volunteer’s role is really varied, and you’ll be helping all our teams. Some activities you could expect to do: co-ordinating information and fundraising send-outs; proof-reading; database administration; helping prepare for events; helping with fundraising queries; stock checking.
- This is an ad hoc role, which means we’ll get in touch when we need extra support. This is often before a big event or during particularly busy periods.
Who we are looking for:
- Weekday availability. As this role is based in our office, office volunteers will need to be available sometime between 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
- Team player. You’ll be working across our small but growing organisation, supporting different teams.
- IT skills. Experience of working on Microsoft Office is vital to ensure you’re able to carry out the volunteer office tasks. Some experience of using databases would be desirable but isn’t essential. Full support will be given by the Sarcoma UK team.
- Trustworthy. You may have access to sensitive and/or personal data, which you must treat confidentially both within and outside the organisation.
If you’d like to help us out at the Sarcoma UK office, please fill in the registration form and we’ll be in touch.