Join Team Sarcoma and take on the world famous Virgin Money London Marathon. Each year our Team Sarcoma champions raise hundreds of thousands of pounds for the sarcoma community, and you could join them.
- Date: 3rd October 2021
- Registration fee: Free
- Sponsorship: £3,000
- Why run the London Marathon? The Virgin Money London Marathon is one of the greatest marathons in the world and definitely one to tick off your bucket list. Nothing beats the feeling when you run over Tower Bridge or down the Mall. How often do you get thousands of strangers cheering and clapping you on? It’s definitely an experience you will remember.
- Our applications are now closed, register your interest for the 2022 London Marathon here.
Even though our applications are now closed for the London based race, you can still be a part of the biggest race by applying for the Virtual London Marathon
Everyone who runs with us receives personal support, fundraising materials and loads of enthusiastic advice throughout their training and on the day itself. We’re with you every step of the way.
Have any questions, maybe you have your own place in the race, or perhaps you’d like to be a part of our cheer station - we’d love to hear from you! Just email the London Marathon team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fi Jenkinson: Filling the world with superheroes
- Neil Cutts: Supercharging your fundraising
- Elle Vuiton: Giving voice to the voiceless.
- Kirsty Makin and Team Tom
- Paula Fry: This could happen to any of us
- Matthew Clarke: I hadn't heard of sarcoma before Susan was diagnosed
- Laura Scriven: I want to kick sarcoma in the Butt!
- Karen Atkins: This will be my first (and only!) marathon
- Barry Thompson: I cannot put into words how much the Support Line helped