**Update: this event has been postponed until Sunday 4th October 2020.
You can still take on challenges during isolation to raise funds and help everyone affected by sarcoma. Find out more on our Virtual Fundraising page.
This year, 65 champions took on the challenge of a lifetime, and smashed it. Join Team Sarcoma in the 2020 Virgin Money London Marathon.
In 2020 Team Sarcoma will bring about real change for everyone affacted by sarcoma. Thank you to everyone who has applied for a place with our charity, our applications are now closed.
- Paula Fry: This could happen to any of us
- Matthew Clarke: I hadn't heard of sarcoma before Susan was diagnosed
- Laura Scriven: I want to kick sarcoma in the Butt!
- Karen Atkins: This will be my first (and only!) marathon
- Barry Thompson: I cannot put into words how much the Support Line helped
Everyone who runs with us receives personal support, fundraising materials and loads of enthusiastic advice throughout their training and on the day itself. We’re with you every step of the way. Questions? Just email Louisa at email@example.com.