Join Team Sarcoma and take on the world famous Virgin Money London Marathon. Each year our Team Sarcoma champions raise hundreds of thousands of pounds for the sarcoma community, and you could join them.
- Date: 3rd October 2021
- Registration fee: Free
- Sponsorship: £3,000
- Why run the London Marathon? The Virgin Money London Marathon is one of the greatest marathons in the world and definitely one to tick off your bucket list. Nothing beats the feeling when you run over Tower Bridge or down the Mall. How often do you get thousands of strangers cheering and clapping you on? It’s definitely an experience you will remember.
- Apply for your place now
2020 was rather different for our Team Sarcoma runners, so let’s make 2021 bigger and better.
Everyone who runs with us receives personal support, fundraising materials and loads of enthusiastic advice throughout their training and on the day itself. We’re with you every step of the way.
Have any questions, maybe you have your own place in the race, or perhaps you’d like to be a part of our cheer station - we’d love to hear from you! Just email Louisa at email@example.com.
- Fi Jenkinson: Filling the world with superheroes
- Neil Cutts: Supercharging your fundraising
- Elle Vuiton: Giving voice to the voiceless.
- Kirsty Makin and Team Tom
- Paula Fry: This could happen to any of us
- Matthew Clarke: I hadn't heard of sarcoma before Susan was diagnosed
- Laura Scriven: I want to kick sarcoma in the Butt!
- Karen Atkins: This will be my first (and only!) marathon
- Barry Thompson: I cannot put into words how much the Support Line helped