People who cycle for Sarcoma UK have a heart of gold (and buns of steel).
We're delighted to offer places for many of the great cycles around the UK and far beyond. If you already have a place, we'd still love to have you on #TeamSarcoma.
Have any questions, would like any extra information, would like to enquire about 2022, or would like to do it yourself? We’d love to hear from you! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lands End to John O’Groats
Your pedal power can make a difference.
One of the biggest achievements you are ever likely to accomplish and one of the best ways to see the UK; there is no better way to witness our county’s diverse scenery. The days may be long, but the difference you will be making to the sarcoma community will make it worth it.
- Date: 24th - 5th August 2021
- Registration fee: £349
- Sponsorship pledge £3,00
- Where? UK
- Why?: You will complete the toughest UK cycle challenge, while witnessing diverse scenery of rugged highlands, lakes and coastal vistas.
- Apply on Global Adventure's website here
Prudential Ride London
Keep Sarcoma UK’s wheels spinning.
Use your pedal power to take on this incredible 100mile route which will take you through the Surrey Hills and the Olympic Park.
- Date: (tbc) August 2021
- Registration fee: Free
- Sponsorship pledge £350
- Where? UK
- Why?: This is your opportunity to ride on fully closed roads around London and experience a route similar to the one made famous by the 2012 Olympics Road Race.
- Be one of the first to know when our applications open