- How many minutes are there in a year?
- What are the three water signs of the zodiac?
- In Harry Potter, Ron Weasley has a sister Ginny and five older brothers, name them?
We all enjoy a good quiz event, it’s a great way to bring a group of people together and let out your competitive side. Now you can hold your own quiz with our ready made pack including questions and materials. By organising a quiz event for our charity you will be raising awareness and funds to change the lives of people affected by sarcoma
Fill in our form to let us know you that are organising a quiz and we'll send you a quiz pack full of top tips and information to help you put your event together.
Have any cash collections to pay in from your event? Use our online donate page or send us a cheque . Please include a note or comment to let us know that it was from your quiz event. Cheques should be made payable to 'Sarcoma UK' and sent to our office at: Sarcoma UK, 49-51 East Road, London, N1 6AH.
- 525,600 minutes in a year
- Pisces, Scorpio and Cancer
- Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred and George.