Whether you’re organising your office bake sale, getting together with friends for a movie night, or putting together a glamtastic ball, we’re on hand to help your event be a success.
Planning an event can seem daunting, but ask yourself the following questions to get the basics right:
- How many people will be attending?
- Where will the event be held?
- How much do you want to raise?
- Will there be any costs, and if so what is your budget?
- Are there any legalities you’ll need to consider (licenses, food hygiene, risk assessment, insurance)?
If you’re stuck with any of these answers, give us call or email and we’ll be happy to advise.
You can order fundraising materials from us at any time to help promote your event, decorate your venue and collect donations.
Have proceeds to pay in? Use our online form or send us a cheque with a note to let us know it is from your event. Cheques should be made payable to ‘Sarcoma UK’ and sent to us at: Sarcoma UK, 49-51 East Road, London, N1 6AH.