"I've got a story to tell..."
Sarcoma Voices are people who have been affected by sarcoma cancer, either as a patient, carer or family member, who want to share their story and experiences to help raise awareness.
Sarcoma Voices are people with experience of any type of sarcoma. If sarcoma has touched your life, you are welcome to add your voice.
How will I help?
- Sharing your story as one of our case studies allows us to raise sarcoma awarness in the media, on our website, or in our publications
- Giving your patient/carer perspective at events, conferences, and workshops lets your voice get heard
- Helping others by attending a local sarcoma support group, or set one up if there isn’t one in your area
How do I get involved?
- Share your story and photo on our Sarcoma Voices page
- Download and complete the form below. Send it back by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post, and we’ll get in touch with you