This time next year…
This bank holiday weekend we’re launching a T-shirt design competition. Your design could be available for purchase in our store!
We'd like you to design a t-shirt with the theme 'this time next year'.
Here’s how it works:
- Think about where you’d like to be next year
- Start sketching! Get colourful and creative, let your imagination run wild…
- Submit your designs on Facebook. Create a post on your own page showcasing your design with a screen grab or good old fashioned photo, using the hashtag #SarcomaTees. Don’t forget to tag us @UK.sarcoma.
Entries are (a suggested donation of) £3 each and you can enter as many times as you want. You can donate directly on Facebook here.
You can also email your designs to Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org and you can donate here (remember to leave your name, email address and ‘t-shirt competition’ in the comments box so we can see your entries).
This competition is open to everyone of all ages and abilities. Closing date is midnight, Sunday 31 May 2020.
We’ve got some inspiration to get you going:
Will you be like Bevis, running (slowly) across a perilous mountain range to raise funds for charity ?
Or will you be like Louisa, spreading good vibes only?
Things to think about
- Can you use the Sarcoma UK logo and colours (details below)?
- Send us nice big images that will look good when printed on a t-shirt
- Don’t use images or text that belongs to someone else
- Don’t use swearwords
Get your thinking caps on and get creative. Use pens, pencil, paints, watercolours, collage or a combination of these. Create something online with Canva (it's very straightforward, honest).
Sarcoma UK Blue
- CMYK C: 80 M: 30 Y: 26 K: 5
- RGB R: 1 G: 133 B: 162
- HEX #0185A2
Sarcoma UK Green
- CMYK C: 44 M: 0 Y: 22 K: 0
- RGB R: 0 G: 227 B: 198
- HEX #00E3C6