Changing lives is a piece of cake.
Take part in Sarcoma UK’s Big Picnic this July to raise awareness and funds to change the lives of people affected by sarcoma.
What is the Big Picnic?
- Sarcoma UK’s nationwide fundraising event, taking place across the whole of July
- Organise a picnic in your garden, local park, office or anywhere to raise funds for sarcoma research, support and information
How do I get involved in the Big Picnic?
- Register online (see below)
- We’ll send you everything you need to organise your picnic in your Big Picnic pack. We’ve also got tonnes of advice and materials online, such as bunting, posters and invites.
- Invite friends, family or colleagues to your Big Picnic and ask for donations in return for food and drink
Why organise a Big Picnic?
- To raise funds for sarcoma research, support and information to change the lives of people affected by sarcoma
- To raise awareness during the month of July – the more people who know about sarcoma, the more lives can be saved
- To have fun!
Have a look at the joyful scenes from last year's Big Picnic.
Sarcoma Nurse Specialists, Vicki Lewis and Louise Sharif, and Sarcoma Care coordinator, Sue Crocker at Southampton General Hospital.
Register as picnic champion now.
Join the Big Picnic Facebook Group. Share tips, photos and chat with people all over the UK.
We’ve collected some great advice and tips to help you.
Remember, changing lives is a piece of cake...