The British Sarcoma Group are delighted to invite you to join them on Wednesday 26th and Thursday 27th February 2020 for the BSG Conference 2020 in Glasgow.
The meeting is held over 2 days with a packed programme and we hope that all delegates will be able to attend both days to make the most of the learning and networking opportunities. The conference will be taking place at the Hilton Glasgow in the towns vibrant city centre.
The central theme of the BSG Conference is 'working together to improve care for sarcoma patients: what matters to you – matters to us', with sub-themes including the following:
- Sarcomas at the extreme age groups
- Clinical trials in Sarcomas: current landscape and horizons
- Rarer subtypes of sarcomas and multidisciplinary team management gynaecological & head and neck sarcomas
- Sarcoma Surgery: through the eyes of the plastic & orthopaedic surgeons
- Bone Sarcoma Science symposium
- Role of chemotherapy in soft tissue sarcomas: current practice, variation and way forward
- NHS and 3rd sector in partnership – working together on patient centred care
- Practicalities of sarcoma genomic results
For ticket prices please visit the British Sarcoma Group website.
The British Sarcoma Group (BSG) is the association of the specialist clinicians, nurses and supporting professionals who treat patients with sarcoma in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.