On September the 14th, Team Canopius (Richard Revill, Adam Timms, Will Monelle, Cobus Breytenbach, Marek Shafer, Tim Lister, Jamie Martin, Jack Jarvis) will be abseiling off of the top of the Leadenhall Building (aka the Cheesegrater) in aid of The Lord Mayor’s Appeal and Sarcoma UK (Canopius’s Charity of the Year).
We’re taking on this challenge (all 737 feet of it…) because we are passionate about the charities we’re raising money for but also because our Chairman, Mr Michael Watson, sponsored us and it was tricky to say no.
The good news is, you don’t have to miss out! We have 8 more spots, and we’ll be raffling them off for just £10 a ticket! The rules of the raffle are –
- £10 = 1 ticket or you can buy 5 for £40!
- You may buy as many as you like!
- Please buy your tickets through here - https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/canopiusabseilchallenge
- Please make sure you leave a name and email address when making the donation, otherwise we won’t be able to contact the winners. No anonymous donations please
- The tickets do not have to be for you. Do you have any colleagues that you think deserve the opportunity to abseil off of the 4th tallest building in London? If you do, simply buy them as many tickets as you want and leave their name in the comments section of your donation. (And please let them know that you’ve done so….)
- If your name has been put into the raffle and you do not want to be in the draw, please email Charity@canopius.com. A reasonable charitable donation would help to speed your release but is not obligatory!
- The draw will be made on 31 August 2018 and we’ll let the lucky winners know shortly after!
All proceeds go to the charities mentioned above, and remember; it’s just a raffle! No one is going to make you do anything you don’t want to do. And chances are, you won’t win…..probably